    other tabs instead of having the max# of three rows of tabs like it did in
    1.5.7; is there any way to configure it to let me see all the tabs as with
    the previous version, or am I stuck w/the side-scrolling?
    Joseph S. Powell, III, Oct 28, 2006

  2. Joseph S. Powell, III

    SteveG Guest

    Joseph S. Powell, III wrote:
    > Just upgraded to 2.0 - seems it will only let you scroll sideways to see
    > other tabs instead of having the max# of three rows of tabs like it did in
    > 1.5.7; is there any way to configure it to let me see all the tabs as with
    > the previous version, or am I stuck w/the side-scrolling?

    Install the Tab Mix Plus extension and it will allow you to have this
    setting ... plus much more.

    HTH

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Oct 29, 2006

  3. SteveG wrote:
    > Joseph S. Powell, III wrote:
    >> Just upgraded to 2.0 - seems it will only let you scroll sideways to see
    >> other tabs instead of having the max# of three rows of tabs like it
    >> did in
    >> 1.5.7; is there any way to configure it to let me see all the tabs as
    >> with
    >> the previous version, or am I stuck w/the side-scrolling?
    >>

    > Install the Tab Mix Plus extension and it will allow you to have this
    > setting ... plus much more.
    >
    > HTH

    Note the current TMP version is not compatible with 2.0. Look for an
    updated version soon.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Joseph S. Powell, III

    SteveG Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > SteveG wrote:
    >> Joseph S. Powell, III wrote:
    >>> Just upgraded to 2.0 - seems it will only let you scroll sideways to see
    >>> other tabs instead of having the max# of three rows of tabs like it
    >>> did in
    >>> 1.5.7; is there any way to configure it to let me see all the tabs as
    >>> with
    >>> the previous version, or am I stuck w/the side-scrolling?
    >>>

    >> Install the Tab Mix Plus extension and it will allow you to have this
    >> setting ... plus much more.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > Note the current TMP version is not compatible with 2.0. Look for an
    > updated version soon.
    >
    > Lee

    There's a Beta version on the author's web site which works on my
    system, but may not on others (of course).

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Oct 29, 2006
  5. SteveG wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> SteveG wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> Install the Tab Mix Plus extension and it will allow you to have this
    >>> setting ... plus much more.
    >>>
    >>> HTH
    >>>

    >> Note the current TMP version is not compatible with 2.0. Look for an
    >> updated version soon.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > There's a Beta version on the author's web site which works on my
    > system, but may not on others (of course).

    His forums have a link to an RC1 but the forums were down as of this
    afternoon.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2006
  6. Joseph S. Powell, III

    SteveG Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > SteveG wrote:

    >>> Note the current TMP version is not compatible with 2.0. Look for an
    >>> updated version soon.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> There's a Beta version on the author's web site which works on my
    >> system, but may not on others (of course).
    >>

    > His forums have a link to an RC1 but the forums were down as of this
    > afternoon.
    >
    > Lee

    Okay, Lee. I downloaded it the other day and it's working fine.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Oct 30, 2006
  7. SteveG wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> SteveG wrote:

    >>> There's a Beta version on the author's web site which works on my
    >>> system, but may not on others (of course).
    >>>

    >> His forums have a link to an RC1 but the forums were down as of this
    >> afternoon.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Okay, Lee. I downloaded it the other day and it's working fine.

    Great, since his forums will not be back until Wednesday. He posted a
    link to an RC2 at the addons site, but the file won't install.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2006
  8. Joseph S. Powell, III

    SteveG Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > SteveG wrote:

    >>> His forums have a link to an RC1 but the forums were down as of this
    >>> afternoon.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Okay, Lee. I downloaded it the other day and it's working fine.
    >>

    > Great, since his forums will not be back until Wednesday. He posted a
    > link to an RC2 at the addons site, but the file won't install.
    >
    > Lee

    I can email the rc1 file if you want it. It's only 200KB.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Oct 30, 2006
  9. SteveG wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> SteveG wrote:

    >>> Okay, Lee. I downloaded it the other day and it's working fine.
    >>>

    >> Great, since his forums will not be back until Wednesday. He posted a
    >> link to an RC2 at the addons site, but the file won't install.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I can email the rc1 file if you want it. It's only 200KB.

    Oh I have it, but it wasn't quite right for what I was looking for.
    I'll wait for the release. Thanks for the offer though!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2006