FF 2.0.0.6 crashes a lot!!

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by TheCroW, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. TheCroW

    TheCroW Guest

    TheCroW, Aug 2, 2007

  2. TheCroW

    Old Enough Guest

    On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:03:10 +0200, "TheCroW" <>
    wrote:

    >Thought that it was only at my work ... but it happens now here at home
    >also: FF 2.0.0.6 is crashing a lot!! 2.0.0.5 was rock stable but 2.0.0.0
    >crashes now at random, with or without warning :-((

    I've had no such problem.
    _________________________________
    Old Enough
    to know I don't know a thing ....

    Old Enough, Aug 3, 2007

  3. TheCroW wrote:
    > Thought that it was only at my work ... but it happens now here at home
    > also: FF 2.0.0.6 is crashing a lot!! 2.0.0.5 was rock stable but 2.0.0.0
    > crashes now at random, with or without warning :-((

    you haven't given much information. 2.0.0.6 for me is
    stable, I've never had a problem with it whatsoever.
    Perhaps its an extension, a theme, or something else.

    Close FF, then click on the windows start button, then run
    and enter:

    firefox.exe -safe-mode

    this will start FF in safe mode. Any problems?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 3, 2007