    together.

    TIA

    Charlie

    Charlie Drake, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Charlie Drake

    wc Guest

    wc, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Charlie Drake

    SteveG Guest

    wc wrote:
    > You can check your Roboform and browser versions here:
    >
    > http://www.roboform.com/version-check.html
    >
    > Last time I checked, Roboform had not come up with a version that fits
    > Firefox 1.0.6

    That being the case I'll hold off the FF update ...

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Charlie Drake

    SteveG Guest

    Charlie Drake wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just installed FF1.0.6 and have the latest RF Extension 6.3.8 and I get
    > 'Unsupported Browser' error where the RF Tool bar should be. I have
    > raised a ticket with RF does anybody know if they should/should not work
    > together.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Charlie

    Info received from RoboForm Tech Support this evening:

    After the official dot release of Firefox or Mozilla appears,
    it takes at least one week to add support for it to RoboForm Adapter.
    We are not given any materials in advance by Mozilla.org and it is
    impossible to do it any faster.

    The news of the new RoboForm Mozilla Adapter release will appear on this
    page: http://www.roboform.com/manual.html#browser_nn6.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Charlie Drake

    SteveG Guest

    Charlie Drake wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just installed FF1.0.6 and have the latest RF Extension 6.3.8 and I get
    > 'Unsupported Browser' error where the RF Tool bar should be. I have
    > raised a ticket with RF does anybody know if they should/should not work
    > together.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Charlie

    The RoboForm adaptor is now available for download. They have changed
    the methodology - it now installs a FF extension.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

    SteveG, Jul 21, 2005