    http://my.opera.com/olivier.borgeaud/albums/

    Best regards,

    Olivier
    Olivier BORGEAUD, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Olivier BORGEAUD

    ASAAR Guest

    On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:51:50 +0200, Olivier BORGEAUD <> wrote:

    > I took few pictures with my new Fuji F-30
    >
    > Pictures where resized to 800*600 with Photoshop, no other
    > modifications.
    >

    > If you wath them at full size, you will see the noise, but a this side,
    > I found it is not so bad.
    >
    > What do you thinj ?
    >
    > I am not a great photograph ;>)) Just looking for a small camera to fit
    > in my pocket
    >
    > http://my.opera.com/olivier.borgeaud/albums/

    Very nice, and with interesting (accidental?) touches. Such as
    the man hidden in the Saigon Caf├ęs shadow. Without examining the
    small selection images very carefully I expected that what was
    revealed to be bathing suit mannequins in a display window might
    have been a museum exhibit. Also unexpected (I didn't see them at
    first) were all of the white swans(?) in the photo with the ship
    named "aquarel". I also noticed that one young lady was in several
    shots that collected more than their share of "hits". They include
    some very nice portraits. My compliments to you and the F30. :)
    ASAAR, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Olivier BORGEAUD

    Bill Tuthill Guest

    Bill Tuthill, Aug 1, 2006