    PWB Guest

    Someone has sent me an attachement with the extension .feg I cannot open it
    so can someone please tell me what I can use to open this please TIA

    PWB, Feb 2, 2005

  2. PWB

    Steve P Guest

    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=feg&goButton=Go

    Steve P, Feb 2, 2005

  3. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    Ask the person who sent it to you. And don't go
    opening attachments that you know nothing about.

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:11:51 GMT, in
    <Xns95F1C35753376mobileaccountyahooco@194.168.222.122>
    PWB scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 2, 2005
  4. PWB wrote:
    > Someone has sent me an attachement with the extension .feg I cannot
    > open it so can someone please tell me what I can use to open this
    > please TIA

    And the reason you can't STFW to find out for yourself is...?
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 2, 2005