    like a dolt not knowing what it is. Can someone enlighten me so I can get in
    on the excitement?

    TIA

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9naWtvcw==?=, Jul 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG9naWtvcw==?=

    Rick Guest

    Technology Advancement Program

    Rick, Jul 20, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG9naWtvcw==?=

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jul 20, 2005
  4. The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Technology Advancement Program
    enables customers who have purchased Windows XP Professional (32-bit) to
    exchange it for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. You will need to have
    an x64 processor (the AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Pentium 4 with
    EM64T, or Intel Xeon with EM64T) to run the new software.

    Note: Orders for the Technology Advancement Program must be placed by July
    31, 2005.

    Since many of our partners are taking part in this program, you should check
    your PC manufacturer's Web site to see if they support the exchange on your
    x64 computer. Customers who are currently supported by a system builder or
    OEM and choose to exchange Windows XP Professional (32-bit) for Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition via any means other than their PC manufacturer may
    void support with their PC manufacturer. If they support the program, your
    PC manufacturer will be able to provide you with a CD that includes all of
    the right drivers and software specific to your computer. If you built your
    PC yourself or have purchased it through a system builder, you can make the
    exchange through the link to the right.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 20, 2005
  5. I tried to get into TAP, but the web site constantly rejected me with message
    "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again. If you
    continue to experience difficulty please email customer service at
    "

    The costumer service still did not answer me.
    Now is 2. avgust and i am TOO LATE!!
    Primoz

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbW96?=, Aug 2, 2005
  6. On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:02:03 +0100, Primoz
    <> wrote:

    > I tried to get into TAP, but the web site constantly rejected me with
    > message
    > "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again.
    > If you
    > continue to experience difficulty please email customer service at
    > "
    >
    > The costumer service still did not answer me.
    > Now is 2. avgust and i am TOO LATE!!
    > Primoz

    Customer service also don't answer my emails. Mine was ordered 3 full
    months ago, My order has been sat at "received" for 3 full months now.

    Is there anyone at Microsoft that cares, Zomax obviously don't. If there
    is someone @ MS that can help, please email me for the order details.

    Thanks.

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 2, 2005
  7. Sorry, when they said it cuts off at Jule 31st, they meant it.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 2, 2005
  8. And Andre really really means it this time.
    He will not go past July 31, and STOP ASKING.

    Veni Vidi Vici

    Gaius Octavius (Augustus)

    Gaius Octavius, Aug 2, 2005
  9. I'm aware of the fact that 31. july is in the history, but the service was
    not working before that, so it should be prolonged.
    I just come to Veni and Vidi, never to Vici!!

    Primoz

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbW96?=, Aug 3, 2005
  10. Sorry, it was just a jab at one of our frequent post responders, (not aimed
    at you primoz)

    Dulce et Decorum es Propatria Amore

    Augustus Caesar

    Gaius Octavius, Aug 3, 2005
  11. Is there any info, what will Microsoft do with users like me, who missed the
    31. of july because of non-working web site.

    Primoz

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpbW96?=, Aug 4, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TG9naWtvcw==?=

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, actually, TAP had problems to start with, I'm certain it wasn't me at
    all as I tried numerous times using six different OEM's that I have on my
    network. I find your comments less than helpful really....
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Aug 4, 2005
  13. We have had no indications of an extension or any exceptions. I'd suggest
    you'll need to buy your copy of x64 Edition. :(

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2005