FeedDemon is now FreeWare

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by yogi22, Jan 10, 2008.

  1. yogi22

    yogi22 Guest

    It has been posted here by my geeky betters that FeedDemon is better
    for reading RSS than is TB. I never tried FD before, because I am
    cheap, because I already knew how to use TB for RSS, and I was
    satisfied with TB's performance in this area. (Maybe ignorance is
    bliss).

    Anyway, FD is now FreeWare, so I am trying it out. Looks pretty good
    so far. Furthermore, FD can synchronize your RSS, so that you can get
    your news fixes on the road, without having to wade through previously
    read items.

    http://cybernetnews.com/2008/01/09/feeddemon-and-netnewswire-are-now-free/

    Some interesting comments at the above link, concerning which is the
    best way to read RSS. One promotes the NewsFox extension as superior
    to Sage.

    http://www.newsgator.com/Individuals/FeedDemon/Default.aspx
    kk

    yogi22, Jan 10, 2008