    -christina

    --
    see www.tortoisephotography.com

    C. Falise, Oct 19, 2004

  2. C. Falise

    Julian Tan Guest

    Hi Christina,

    Love what you've done with the website - the background is certainly
    very interesting. Personally I think HTML frames are annoying and
    would prefer a non-framed layout, but that's just my opinion.

    Your black and white shots are awesome and I like the effects you've
    applied to the colour ones as well. Looks very much like the work of
    one of our forum members (see his work here:
    http://www.shuttertalk.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10071)

    Anyway, if you have time, do drop in to our forums -- we'd love to see
    another photographer like yourself join our ranks! :)

    Cheers,
    Julian
    ---------
    http://www.shuttertalk.com