    well does the electronic viewfinder work?

    TIA

    Phil
    Phil, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Phil

    Folklore Guest

    Do a search of this group on 750 and you'll find a wealth of info.
    Great camera.
    Folklore, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Phil

    ERich10983 Guest

    I just bought one for my sister and got a chance to use it before her surprise
    birthday party. I didn't like it quite as much as my Sony F707, but if I owned
    it, I would be well satisfied with it. The electronic viewfinder is OK,
    certainly better than the Kodak 260 she was using.

    I think most people would be pleased with it.

    Earle Rich
    Mont Vernon, NH
    ERich10983, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Phil

    Phil Guest

    On 25 Oct 2003 17:33:25 GMT, (ERich10983) wrote:

    >I just bought one for my sister and got a chance to use it before her surprise
    >birthday party. I didn't like it quite as much as my Sony F707, but if I owned
    >it, I would be well satisfied with it. The electronic viewfinder is OK,
    >certainly better than the Kodak 260 she was using.
    >
    >I think most people would be pleased with it.

    Hi Earle

    Many thanks for your comments

    Phil
    Phil, Oct 26, 2003