Feedback about my fox?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Petri Lopia, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Petri Lopia

    Petri Lopia Guest

    Petri Lopia, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Petri Lopia

    Bill K Guest

    Bill K, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Petri Lopia wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to get feedback about this photo:
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593
    >
    > It's photo about Red Fox so if you are not intersted about nature
    > photo no need to look it =)

    The depth of field is a great effect, and the picture really coveys to
    me that it's just past dawn (whether or not that's true). However,
    overall the photo is a little dim in my opinion.

    --
    - Michael J. Astrauskas
    Michael J. Astrauskas, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Petri Lopia

    fc42 Guest

    "Petri Lopia" <petri.lopia@EISPAMMIA_kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to get feedback about this photo:
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593
    >
    > It's photo about Red Fox so if you are not intersted about nature
    > photo no need to look it =)
    >
    > --
    > Petri Lopia :: lid
    > StormChasing/Myrskynbongaus etc. Lightnings/Salamoita yms.
    > http://www.petrilopia.net/
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/

    Very nice photo - the depth of field makes the eyes very dramatic. I like
    the fact that it is a little dark - it gives the impression that it was
    taken deep in the woods.
    --
    fc42
    Just a hitchhiker on the Information Superhighway.
    fc42, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Petri Lopia

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-06-14, fc42 <> wrote:
    >> I would like to get feedback about this photo:
    >> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61740593

    > Very nice photo - the depth of field makes the eyes very dramatic. I like
    > the fact that it is a little dark - it gives the impression that it was
    > taken deep in the woods.

    Thank you =)
    I like that it is little dark too cos that fox was hiding behind
    that tree and looking me and that little darknes makes it look
    better.

    Petri Lopia, Jun 14, 2006
  6. (fc42) wrote:

    > I like the fact that it is a little dark

    I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...

    http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614

    "What are you looking at?" :) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
    composition, but the expression says it all.

    Andrew McP
    Andrew MacPherson, Jun 14, 2006
  7. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jun 14, 2006
  8. Petri Lopia

    Scott W Guest

    Andrew MacPherson wrote:
    > (fc42) wrote:
    >
    > > I like the fact that it is a little dark

    > I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
    >
    > "What are you looking at?" :) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
    > composition, but the expression says it all.
    >
    > Andrew McP

    The fox photo is very good, as others have said a bit dim.
    But your lightning photos are fantastic.

    Scott
    Scott W, Jun 14, 2006
  9. Petri Lopia

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-06-14, Andrew MacPherson <> wrote:
    > I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
    >
    > "What are you looking at?" :) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
    > composition, but the expression says it all.

    Thank you =) That is one of my favourite photos too =)
    If my fox photo is called "hidden?" then I maybe could call that photo
    "What are you looking at?" cos that sounds perfect for that.

    Petri Lopia, Jun 15, 2006
  10. Petri Lopia

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-06-14, Scott W <> wrote:
    >> http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
    >>
    >> "What are you looking at?" :) The bright sky makes it a less satisfying
    >> composition, but the expression says it all.
    >>
    >> Andrew McP

    > The fox photo is very good, as others have said a bit dim.
    > But your lightning photos are fantastic.

    Thank you =)
    My camera is always ready for lightnings... if I hear thunder
    or see lightnings I'm out with my camera.

    Lightnings:
    http://www.pbase.com/whig/lightnings
    and
    http://www.petrilopia.net/testgal/

    Petri Lopia, Jun 15, 2006
  11. Petri Lopia

    Mike Fields Guest

    "Andrew MacPherson" <> wrote in
    message
    > (fc42) wrote:
    >
    >> I like the fact that it is a little dark

    > I agree, it's a nice picture. So's this one...
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/whig/image/61631614
    >
    > "What are you looking at?" :) The bright sky makes it a less
    > satisfying
    > composition, but the expression says it all.
    >
    > Andrew McP

    He looks like he just got off running on the high voltage
    power line ...

    mikey
    Mike Fields, Jun 16, 2006
  12. Petri Lopia