    THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

    P.BALAJI
    , Dec 29, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > DEAR SIR,
    >
    > I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN HYDERABAD, SO IWANT TO
    > KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION
    > ETC.. SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS
    > COURSE.
    >
    > THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

    Okay.... my turn. :)

    First requirement of passing an MSCE course or certification, is to know how
    to use the keyboard, and how to type in normal sentence structure.

    Put in very simple and direct terms, Turn Off the Friggin' CAPS LOCK
    key!

    Second requirement: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert === Read!

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 29, 2007

  3. Kurt Guest

    wrote:
    > DEAR SIR,
    >
    > I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN HYDERABAD, SO IWANT TO
    > KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION
    > ETC.. SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS
    > COURSE.
    >
    > THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..
    >

    > P.BALAJI

    Please send a check to me for US $2500.