    of Iron Chef: Given roughly the same ingredients and the same amount of
    time, the two projects produce vastly different dishes.â€

    <http://lwn.net/Articles/403837/>
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 8, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Enkidu Guest

    > “Watching Ubuntu and Fedora development is something like watching episodes
    > of Iron Chef: Given roughly the same ingredients and the same amount of
    > time, the two projects produce vastly different dishes.â€
    >
    > <http://lwn.net/Articles/403837/>

    Fedora is particularly annoying. It seems that it is predicated on being
    different to everything else, regardless of the relative merits of the
    software. I follow Fedora and it is irritating to keep up with its
    constant changes of direction. I use Ubuntu at home and the only real
    surprise has been the introduction of Upstart.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Oct 8, 2010