    http://www.voy.com/189989/

    No login or registration required to post; rants permitted-- just keep it
    civil. Let your voice be heard.

    cantor, Jan 1, 2005

  2. "cantor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If so, join us here and express your views:
    >
    > http://www.voy.com/189989/
    >
    > No login or registration required to post; rants permitted-- just
    > keep it
    > civil. Let your voice be heard.

    I doubt it will speed-up their debugging, but blowing of steam can be
    healing.
    If you really want to make a statement, you could switch to something
    like Bibble..., it might even make C1 reconsider their pricing
    strategy. How about that for consumerism at work!!

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 1, 2005

  3. cantor

    craze 1 Guest

    Here here now van der Wolf:

    Yes indeedy, sometimes we just need to vent and we feel much better. Lots
    of folks are already trying Bibble with varying degrees of success, but it
    certainly seems to be more well-supported and more responsive to customer
    needs. But i think the Capture One Rant board can also help send a signal
    out to Phase One that they've got to try harder (who knows--- they may have
    one person working on Windows 3.6 on a part-time basis), if they want to
    continue to succeed in the business world. And yes, Capture One Pro is WAY
    overpriced, by today's standards and considering the up and coming
    competition. Just read this thread about Capture One pricing:

    http://www.voy.com/189989/21.html

    My sentiments completely.

    A good new year to you and yours van der Wolf.

    craze 1, Jan 1, 2005