Feature comparison of Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 & Opera 9

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by rishil, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. rishil

    rishil Guest

    rishil, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Leonidas Jones, Oct 26, 2006

  3. rishil

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Re: Feature comparison of Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 & Opera9

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> rishil wrote:
    >>> Exclusive comparison of features
    >>> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/features-of-firefox-2-internet.html
    >>>

    >>> njoy!!
    >>>

    >> 500 error.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Worked for me, Lee.

    Clearly the difference between yesterday and today! The school's firwall
    won't let me in though, I'll it over when I get home.

    Lee

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 26, 2006
  5. rishil

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> 500 error.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Worked for me, Lee.
    >>

    > Clearly the difference between yesterday and today! The school's firwall
    > won't let me in though, I'll it over when I get home.
    >
    > Lee
    >
    > Lee

    "What a difference a day makes ..." Hmm. Wasn't that a song?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 27, 2006