    It's nice that thsi title is finally available on dvd, but it's not a
    perfect package.

    T.B.
    TB, Oct 6, 2004

  2. TB

    Matt Ferrari Guest

    "TB" <> wrote in message
    news:dQI8d.3694$...
    > I picked up "The Fearless Vampire Killers" today and after a cursory
    > comparison with the old MGM laserdisc, I have to say someone at Warner

    Bros
    > went overboard with the color correcting on the new dvd as much of the

    film
    > is quite dark and many of the night scenes, especially at the very

    beginning
    > have a far too "blue" look, obviously to compensate for the original

    film's
    > "day for night" photography. It's a shame as the dvd's transfer otherwise
    > looks excellent.
    >
    > Also, while the short promo for the film's release is a nice bonus, it's a
    > shame the laserdisc's much more interesting Sharon Tate short promo and

    the
    > original title sequence wasn't included in the new dvd.
    >
    > It's nice that thsi title is finally available on dvd, but it's not a
    > perfect package.
    >
    > T.B.

    I didnt think it was ever gonna be released here.
    I bought the brazil released one. Not a bad product
    it does have that opening sequence on it. The menu screen
    is a little annoying as it has these electrical zapping sounds intentional
    put on there.

    Matt
    Matt Ferrari, Oct 6, 2004

  3. TB

    vidrare Guest

    Re: Fearless Vampire Killers DVD Comments Extras FS

    All of the extras that were on the Laserdisc and NOT on the dvd are
    available on DVD-R. This includes the alternate (And very funny) animated
    titles, The Sharon Tate promo short (What a babe she was) and 10
    Dracula/Vampire Trailors! $10. over thirty minutes of fun. which includes
    shipping. Anyone interested? Brilliant quality. Thanks, John/vidrare
    vidrare, Oct 9, 2004
  4. TB

    TB Guest

    "vidrare" wrote:

    > All of the extras that were on the Laserdisc and NOT on the dvd are
    > available on DVD-R. This includes the alternate (And very funny) animated
    > titles, The Sharon Tate promo short (What a babe she was) and 10
    > Dracula/Vampire Trailors! $10. over thirty minutes of fun. which includes
    > shipping. Anyone interested? Brilliant quality. Thanks, John/vidrare

    Thanks. I still have my laserdisc of this title.

    T.B.
    TB, Oct 9, 2004