    dilemma: Finwe went to Mandos literally centuries before Felagund
    died, yet Felagund returned to life long before Finwe did. Now that
    we know Finwe was a child rapist, it all is perfectly clear.

    Mildred Toede, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Mildred Toede

    Richard Guest

    "Mildred Toede" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I was thinking the other day. There is an axiom which says "Necessity
    > is the mother of invention". Feanor produced much great invention,
    > yet he lived in Valinor where there was very little necessity. By
    > process of elimination (ruling out obvious alternatives), we are
    > logically forced to conclude that Finwe was a pedophile and a child
    > molestor. This goes a long way to explain how truly screwed up the
    > whole house of Finwe was, and why Finwe's first wife refused to return
    > from Mandos. It explains lots of other things, like why Aradhel was
    > so submissive to Eol, why Curufin was such a molestor of Luthien, etc.
    > Most importantly, it finally resolves the famous Finwe-Felagund
    > dilemma: Finwe went to Mandos literally centuries before Felagund
    > died, yet Felagund returned to life long before Finwe did. Now that
    > we know Finwe was a child rapist, it all is perfectly clear.

    Can you elaborate?

    Richard, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Mildred Toede

    Des Perado Guest

    > I was thinking the other day. There is an axiom which says "Necessity
    > is the mother of invention". Feanor produced much great invention,

    And the relevance of this to rec.photo.digital is?

    Des Perado, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Des Perado wrote:
    > "Mildred Toede" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I was thinking the other day. There is an axiom which says "Necessity
    >>is the mother of invention". Feanor produced much great invention,

    > And the relevance of this to rec.photo.digital is?

    Whups. Looks like someone slipped a digit or two somewhere.

    C. T. Lillies, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Mildred Toede

    Crownfield Guest

    Des Perado wrote:

    > "Mildred Toede" <> wrote in message
    > > I was thinking the other day. There is an axiom which says "Necessity
    > > is the mother of invention". Feanor produced much great invention,

    > And the relevance of this to rec.photo.digital is?

    idiot children crossposting for attention.

    Crownfield, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Mildred Toede

    Bryce Guest

    Loser.

    Go get a life.

    Bryce, Nov 10, 2004
  7. Mildred Toede

    thestraw Guest

    (Mildred Toede) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I was thinking the other day. There is an axiom which says "Necessity
    > is the mother of invention". Feanor produced much great invention,
    > yet he lived in Valinor where there was very little necessity. By
    > process of elimination (ruling out obvious alternatives), we are
    > logically forced to conclude that Finwe was a pedophile and a child
    > molestor. This goes a long way to explain how truly screwed up the
    > whole house of Finwe was, and why Finwe's first wife refused to return
    > from Mandos. It explains lots of other things, like why Aradhel was
    > so submissive to Eol, why Curufin was such a molestor of Luthien, etc.
    > Most importantly, it finally resolves the famous Finwe-Felagund
    > dilemma: Finwe went to Mandos literally centuries before Felagund
    > died, yet Felagund returned to life long before Finwe did. Now that
    > we know Finwe was a child rapist, it all is perfectly clear.

    Indeed...

    thestraw, Nov 11, 2004