    I do this.

    Thanks for any help

    Jab

    jillb, Nov 2, 2003

  2. jillb

    HF Guest

    Go to www.computerhope.com and read all about Fdisk and all will become
    clear

    "jillb" <> wrote in message
    news:3fa4ad6c$...
    > Hi
    > Could someone help me with a acer veriton 5600g it has 2 partitions on it
    > and when I fdisk it lets me
    > delete the primary but not the ext as it says it still has a logical how

    can

    HF, Nov 2, 2003

  3. jillb

    Kenny Guest

    Partitions should be deleted in reverse order with FDISK.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Nov 2, 2003
  4. jillb

    Plato Guest

    jillb wrote:

    > Could someone help me with a acer veriton 5600g it has 2 partitions on it
    > and when I fdisk it lets me
    > delete the primary but not the ext as it says it still has a logical how can
    > I do this.

    Delete the logical in the extended first, then you can delete the
    extended.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 4, 2003
  5. jillb

    Ardent Guest

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:08:24 +1100, "jillb" <>
    wrote:

    >Could someone help me with a acer veriton 5600g it has 2 partitions on it
    >and when I fdisk it lets me
    >delete the primary but not the ext as it says it still has a logical how can
    >I do this.

    I believe that you want to clear all partition information on the disk
    to start anew.

    Use slate.com that will remove all partition information and make the
    disk as it was unpartitioned in the beginning. (Note: The data is
    still there and Slate has a recovery option too).

    --
    Sandy Archer
    Reply to newsgroup only

    For links to Harddisk management freeware
    http:/members.tripod.com/~diligent/harddisk.htm

    Ardent, Nov 5, 2003