    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    kerplunKuK, Jul 15, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    paul s Guest

    kerplunKuK wrote:

    > I have a fax number for the USA, what numbers do I insert infront of it to
    > allow it to send?
    > the number is
    > 805-560-xxxx
    > So what do I dial?

    It's all explained in your phone-directory.

    001 <phone number> -- '00' international -- '1' country code for USA.
    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 15, 2003

  3. kerplunKuK

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:45:31 +0100, in
    <3f14682e$0$15032$>
    kerplunKuK scrawled:

    >I have a fax number for the USA, what numbers do I insert infront of it to
    >allow it to send?
    >the number is
    >805-560-xxxx
    >So what do I dial?
    >
    >Thanks

    You're welcome.

    --
    "Thanks come *after* the deed."
    °Mike°, Jul 15, 2003
  4. kerplunKuK wrote:

    > I have a fax number for the USA, what numbers do I insert infront of it to
    > allow it to send?
    > the number is
    > 805-560-xxxx
    > So what do I dial?

    I'm adjacent to 805. You can just send it to me, and I'll run it over.
    ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/boulder
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 15, 2003
  5. On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:14:21 GMT, Max Quordlepleen
    <> proffered, in :

    Sorry, that URL should have been http://snurl.com/1sy9

    --
    "If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
    caught and shot now."
    Max Quordlepleen, Jul 15, 2003
  6. kerplunKuK

    kerplunKuK Guest

    So do I miss the first digit off, or leave it in?

    kerplunKuK, Jul 15, 2003
  7. kerplunKuK

    paul s Guest

    kerplunKuK wrote:

    > So do I miss the first digit off, or leave it in?

    You leave it in.

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 15, 2003
  8. kerplunKuK

    kerplunKuK Guest

    cheers for that. Can I move to the country of Highbury??????
    Pretty please, I can worship Thierry and Dennis and will constantly piss on
    Spurs fans.

    Please?

    kerplunKuK, Jul 15, 2003
  9. Max Quordlepleen wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:23:04 GMT, "kerplunKuK"
    ><> proffered, in :

    >> So do I miss the first digit off, or leave it in?

    > you would start 001 805xxx, at least that's how it works here in NZ.

    Of course in normal northern latitudes, that would be xxx508-100.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 15, 2003