    Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to my
    email perhaps.

    Thanks

    -- Sid --, Aug 23, 2003

  2. -- Sid --

    you suck Guest

    if you have MS office 2000 you can receive faxed directly to your pc without
    a second phone line. The difficulty comes in knowing which call are voice
    and which are fax..
    but it may be cheaper than an online service.

    you suck, Aug 23, 2003

  3. "-- Sid --" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want people to be able to fax me at home without having to install a
    > second phone line installed.
    >
    > Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to

    my
    > email perhaps.
    >
    > Thanks

    There's another thread in here (tinh) that addresses something similar.
    Look for the "How can I send a fax ?" that was started yesterday :)

    HTH

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 23, 2003
  4. -- Sid --

    Steve Foley Guest

    efax.com

    Steve Foley, Aug 23, 2003
  5. -- Sid --

    Diana Guest

    I use faxwave.com....it give you a phone # to give out and sends the faxes
    straight to your email. I think there is another called e-fax.....some of
    them want you to sign up for long distance.....but you don't have to use
    that service....just use the in coming service.

    --
    Diana Darnall
    817-636-2944

    Diana, Aug 23, 2003