    2004 Guest

    Anyone here can recommend a Fax machine that prints crisp, clear characters?

    thanks
    2004, May 3, 2004

  2. On Mon, 03 May 2004 11:16:29 -0400, 2004 wrote:

    > Anyone here can recommend a Fax machine that prints crisp, clear characters?

    Get an inkjet or laser fax machine which prints on normal paper, rather
    than a thermal one.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    michael turner, May 3, 2004

  3. 2004

    Scrote Guest

    2004 wrote:
    >> Anyone here can recommend a Fax machine that prints crisp, clear
    >> characters?
    >>
    >> thanks

    Vitually any Data/Fax moden connected to/installed in virtually any
    computer with suitable Fax sofware(included in XP) and an inkjet/laser
    printer will do the job well; BUT if the incoming fax is in rag order
    then you just get sharper rags!
    --
    The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
    limits.
    Scrote, May 3, 2004
  4. Scrote wrote:

    > 2004 wrote:
    >
    >>>Anyone here can recommend a Fax machine that prints crisp, clear
    >>>characters?
    >>>
    >>>thanks

    > Vitually any Data/Fax moden connected to/installed in virtually any
    > computer with suitable Fax sofware(included in XP) and an inkjet/laser
    > printer will do the job well; BUT if the incoming fax is in rag order
    > then you just get sharper rags!

    Still working on my language skills, what is "rag order"?
    and is it a term I can use in polite society?
    Thanks!
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 3, 2004
  5. 2004

    Scrote Guest

    Palindrâ~»me wrote:
    >> Scrote wrote:

    >>> Vitually any Data/Fax moden connected to/installed in virtually any
    >>> computer with suitable Fax sofware(included in XP) and an
    >>> inkjet/laser printer will do the job well; BUT if the incoming fax
    >>> is in rag order then you just get sharper rags!

    >> Still working on my language skills, what is "rag order"?
    >> and is it a term I can use in polite society?
    >> Thanks!

    Sorry military terminology - Like a pile of rags - not
    sharp/wellpressed/smart etc
    Scrote, May 3, 2004
  6. Scrote wrote:

    > Palindrâ~»me wrote:

    >>>Still working on my language skills, what is "rag order"?
    >>>and is it a term I can use in polite society?
    >>>Thanks!

    > Sorry military terminology - Like a pile of rags - not
    > sharp/wellpressed/smart etc

    Oh, not shipshape and Bristol-fashion!
    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 3, 2004
  7. 2004

    Scrote Guest

    Palindr?me wrote:
    > Scrote wrote:

    >> Sorry military terminology - Like a pile of rags - not
    >> sharp/wellpressed/smart etc

    > Oh, not shipshape and Bristol-fashion!

    No. More " Like a bag of spanners" ish

    Scrote, May 3, 2004
  8. 2004

    Rodney Kelp Guest

    Why don't you just scan it into a .jpg file and email it. The person on the
    other end can print it with Vueprint or some such program if need be. I
    don't know why everybody has to print everything anyway. Just look at it and
    file it on the computer. What's with all the paper?
    Just like car registrations and such. It's all on computer. Why generate
    hard copies? If a cop stops you he can look it up on the computer. It's time
    to go paperless and save some trees and put all the pulp mill workers out of
    work. We don't need to be passing all this paper around.

    "2004" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone here can recommend a Fax machine that prints crisp, clear

    characters?

    > thanks

    ---
    Rodney Kelp, May 4, 2004