    Brand and Model should I go for?

    Thanks

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Heidi Manway

    SJP Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am looking for a good quality fax machine for home use a
    > multifunctional machine with Printer would be acceptable too which
    > Brand and Model should I go for?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Heidi

    Brother range? What country you in?

    SJP, Nov 30, 2006

  3. Heidi Manway

    Heidi Manway Guest

    SJP wrote:
    > "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I am looking for a good quality fax machine for home use a
    > > multifunctional machine with Printer would be acceptable too which
    > > Brand and Model should I go for?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Heidi
    > >

    > Brother range? What country you in?

    How will that affect me if I purchase Brother fax machine surely they
    are the same globally?price wise?

    Thanks again

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Heidi Manway

    sdlomi2 Guest

    > SJP wrote:
    >> "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hello,
    >> >
    >> > I am looking for a good quality fax machine for home use a
    >> > multifunctional machine with Printer would be acceptable too which
    >> > Brand and Model should I go for?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Heidi
    >> >

    >> Brother range? What country you in?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    > How will that affect me if I purchase Brother fax machine surely they
    > are the same globally?price wise?
    >
    > Thanks again
    >
    > Heidi

    I wondered the same thing, and here is how it would apply to my answer:
    IF you live in a country having no WalMart I would not reply. ((SIDESTEP:
    I'd be willing to bet that SJP thought your name was so pretty that pictures
    of green rolling hills with tall mountains in the background popped into
    view. And if you had replied that you lived in Switzerland, or a beautiful
    Scandinavian land, or some other land having that picturesque, landscaped
    topography mentioned earlier, that picture would be enhanced further. Did
    you see THE SOUND OF MUSIC? Just a rhetorical question, so please don't
    answer.))) But, if you are near one don't buy a printer expecting to print
    quality photos. Use it, a lesser quality than top-flight, for good photos
    only occasionally, like in a pinch. Look at your newest bunch of digital
    pictures on your computer. Narrow down to the ones you really, really wish
    to print. Take those, like on a disc (or you can more easily take the media
    chip, but it will have all the others you don't wish to print) to WalMart
    and use their machine. It does in a few short seconds (has probably more
    features than you will use there or even have at home) what a home machine
    would likely take a lot longer to simulate. Cost is like 19 cents each--and
    you don't have to buy the PRINTED ONES you don't like. Plus, they can put
    on a disc, if desired, the ones you want for a couple of $.
    This way, you can buy an all-in-one Epson, Canon, HP, or???(Epson ink
    cost I hear is cheaper than other makes) for like $100 to do plenty good
    mono and color printing, scanning, no-computer needed copying, and faxing.
    If you fax more than once every couple of weeks, like several a day, try to
    buy one with a 33-speed uploading fax rather than a teen'ish or even a
    twenty'ish. I've been happy with my HP 2410 that I paid like $200 for
    several years ago. It does all the above. The country I live in has
    WalMart. I use WalMart like I described above. I print on my HP maybe 1
    quality photo per month. It's too slow for doing many. I have to keep(at
    least pay for)even the prints that come out bad. WalMart saves me $. It
    lets me hand pick only the desired higher-quality prints. I'd give this
    same advice to my children if I had some. My spouse, if I had one, might
    not listen, so I'd not offer advice in such a case.
    HTH & good luck, what ever country you live in!!! You are probably a
    plenty nice person, who may not have known, until hopefully now, what a nice
    name was bestowed upon you; but please don't think we'd be trying to look
    you up, regardless. Stay safe. s

    sdlomi2, Dec 1, 2006