    Any / All info. would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Iowa883

    Iowa883, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Iowa883

    Chet Guest

    No extra charges for using a phone line for data, whether it's computer or
    fax.

    You can buy gadgetry that will recognize that an incoming call is fax (based
    on the beep beep signals) and let the fax answer.

    If the volume is expected to be low, you might want to consider using your
    computer as the fax machine. The incoming can go to a file that you print
    if you want on your existing printer.

    "Iowa883" <> wrote in message
    > Ok,
    > I am really dumb to this fax machine world. Well, I need to get one for my
    > business . I would like to keep the same ph. number right now as my ph

    line.
    > It won't be used very much right now so, I not worried about it tieing up

    my

    Chet, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Iowa883

    Iowa883 Guest

    How do I find directions on how to use it as a FAX machine ? I am using
    windows 98 if that matters .
    Thanks,
    Iowa883

    Iowa883, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Iowa883

    Iowa883 Guest

    I found and setup Quicklink but I need to send an attachment and I can't get
    it to work right. My preview says that it is 738 pages long ! Wouldn't they
    be happy if I sent it ? It is like putting one character on a page.
    Iowa883

    Iowa883, Nov 6, 2004