  1. miklol

    miklol Guest

    can I put a shortcut on the toolbar or desktop for my favourites ?

    miklol, Jan 8, 2004

  2. miklol

    Rifleman Guest

    "miklol" <> wrote in message
    news:yrbLb.84$...
    > can I put a shortcut on the toolbar or desktop for my favourites ?

    What OS are you using?

    Rifleman, Jan 8, 2004

  3. miklol

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004
  4. miklol

    Boomer Guest

    "miklol" <> wrote in news:yrbLb.84$ql3.18@newsfep3-
    gui.server.ntli.net:

    > can I put a shortcut on the toolbar or desktop for my favourites ?

    Yup.

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004
  5. miklol

    Rob K Guest

    miklol wrote:
    > can I put a shortcut on the toolbar or desktop for my favourites ?

    It *looks like* you 've asked more than 100 questions "here" .... and
    you were asked not to test-post in this group.

    AND your time is wrong.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jan 8, 2004
  6. miklol

    hillier Guest

    sorry I thought it was a helpdesk-my mistake- maybe I should stick to
    unhelpful comments like yours.

    hillier, Jan 9, 2004
  7. miklol

    gangle Guest

    FYI: This is not a fucking "helpdesk." It is a newsgroup that
    happens to have "helpdesk" in its name. Any resemblence
    to an actual "helpdesk" is purely subjective and coincidental.
    (This has been a fucking recording.)

    "hillier" wrote

    gangle, Jan 9, 2004