    Hi people can anyone tell me how I can save the list to disc in my
    favourites menu or where is the folder situated I can't find it anywhere
    thanks in advance.
    paul, Jul 16, 2003

  2. paul

    h Guest

    "paul" <> wrote in message
    news:IhaRa.3098$...
    > Hi people can anyone tell me how I can save the list to disc in my
    > favourites menu or where is the folder situated I can't find it anywhere
    > thanks in advance.

    depends what OS you're using..
    do a search for the "favorites" (american spelling) folder -- or do
    start>run>favorites
    which might werq.
    h, Jul 16, 2003

  3. For Windows 98SE go to C\Windows\Favourites.
    I don't know about other systems.

    Brian Cartwright, Jul 16, 2003
  4. paul

    St Bernard Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:03:13 +0100, "paul" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi people can anyone tell me how I can save the list to disc in my
    >favourites menu or where is the folder situated I can't find it anywhere
    >thanks in advance.

    Most versions of Tweak will allow you to point Windows to anywhere you
    want to place Favorites/Favourites, once you have found it.

    I have all my Documents and important files like mail and newsgroups
    data on disk/partition 2 and then point both My Documents and
    Favorites/Favourites to that folder with Tweak > My Computer >
    (Folder: new folder on disk/partition 2) > Change Loaction.

    With this setup I can mess around with different Operating Systems on
    Disk/Partition 1/C: without losing or moving all my Documents and
    Favorites every time :)
    St Bernard, Jul 17, 2003