Favourites Folder... All Users

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gunjani, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Gunjani

    Gunjani Guest

    I am running WinXP & IE 6.0...
    There are 5 users.

    How can I arrange CERTAIN webpages placed in Favourites Folder to be
    shared between all users (and automatically appear in users respective
    Favourites menu)?
    I tried placing the webpages in the Favourites Folder of All Users
    Folder but that does not work.

    I thought the idea was files/folders could be placed in All Users Folder
    so that it would appear in any users respective menu/setup?

    --
    Many Thanks

    Gunjani
    I know it's easier to walk away than look it in the eye
    But I had given all that I could take
    And now I've only habits left to break
    Tonight I'll still be lying here
    Surrounded in all the light