    but how about overseas retailers?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    swac
    Stephen Cooke, Jan 1, 2004

  2. On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:29:33 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    <> wrote:

    >Also, any solid recommendations for where to buy PAL titles? I already
    >know about Diabolik DVD, and will likely be ordering stuff through them,
    >but how about overseas retailers?
    >
    >Any info would be appreciated.

    Overseas, of course, depending on where you are located ;-)

    Since this retailer is on an island, I guess it qualifies as overseas
    from every location except the island itself: www.play.com. They are
    my favourite source of R2 titles. Regular pricing is ok but not
    spectacular, but they often have very interesting special offers. You
    can get a few good movies at great prices there right now.

    Mischa
    Mischa van Dinter, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Stephen Cooke

    Lithurge Guest

    Mischa van Dinter <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:29:33 -0400, Stephen Cooke
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Also, any solid recommendations for where to buy PAL
    >>titles? I already know about Diabolik DVD, and will likely
    >>be ordering stuff through them, but how about overseas
    >>retailers?
    >>
    >>Any info would be appreciated.

    > Overseas, of course, depending on where you are located ;-)
    >
    > Since this retailer is on an island, I guess it qualifies
    > as overseas from every location except the island itself:
    > www.play.com. They are my favourite source of R2 titles.
    > Regular pricing is ok but not spectacular, but they often
    > have very interesting special offers. You can get a few
    > good movies at great prices there right now.
    >
    > Mischa

    Sadly Play don't ship to the US/Canada.

    The original poster could try:

    www.blackstar.co.uk
    www.dvdcrave.com
    www.ezydvd.com.au (australian)
    www.amazon.co.uk

    No idea what Blackstar costs are for outside UK shipping, but
    DVDCrave/Ezydvd are fairly reasonable from aus to the UK.
    Lithurge, Jan 1, 2004