    neko138 Guest

    easy.
    favourite: stargate Sg-1 (up to and including season 8), Atlantis.
    neko138, Sep 8, 2005

  2. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm a bit of a softie for good ole jennifer garner so I like Alias but SG1 is also tops. Battlestar aint too far away also but I don't really like Atlantis :?
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005

  3. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I dont watch tv, which really makes it pointless for me to have a TV Tuner in my computer :p
    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  4. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    TV... Umm, Simpsons, Mythbusters, thats about it. Also pointless for me to have a TV Tuner card :p meh, VCC card aswell so i can use it for something :)
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  5. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ooh ooh I forgot to say the chappelle show! Now thats funny stuff!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  6. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    WHAT?! Yeah.....
    neko138, Sep 9, 2005
  7. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    OKAY!!!
    "oprahs having my baby.... mwu ha ha ha ha ha ha" :D:D:D
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  8. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Sorry to say ive never even seen it before. I just dont have time for that, since its on monday nights, i work til 7:30, then watch mythbusters til 8:30, then go n do homework or whatever. :(
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  9. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Tape it dude ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  10. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds like another pointless rambling of events after events, like common tv... event after event. even the news is like that... Prime ister howard does this, bob dole jumps off a bridge, some guy rips off a noob... uber pro gamers take control of the world... its just like normal! :D
    unholy, Sep 9, 2005
  11. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    u forgot "major disaster opens hearts and empties wallets"
    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005
  12. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Or, unholy's house freezes over when a delivery tanker full of liquid nitro crashes out front.
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  13. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha good one Robert!, dont think it will be coming too soon, i haven't got a response from the company i would like to buy from.
    Yes i did forget... now where my empty wallet...
    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  14. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    actually, liquid nitrogen only freezes things that have water in them and a decent percentage of water. so unless it had been raining the night before and was still wet, it wouldnt actually freeze much. it would make a lot of steam as it boils at -200 deg. celcius (or something like that). Its not like in Goldeneye where it freezes and smashes everyhting at the end, because it would actually just burn like hell if it touched your skin. :p
    neko138, Sep 10, 2005
  15. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You don't have to rip the s**t outta my fun :(
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  16. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    one, u would have solid liquid nitrogen if u had it at -200c ... and Liquid at -196c to freeze something with liquid nitrogen, might i add the liquid part... u need just to put the steam (if its cold half come down to normal temp) or the liquid... so u actually dont need water... might i also add water is also called humidity :D
    just thought i would correct the false commets about me freezing my house over. it would take a hell of a lot of liquid nitrogen to do it though... at least the amount of paint we used to paint the walls and Roof...
    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  17. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's why I said tanker ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  18. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh yer :p... hehe do think it will be coming any time soonz, i have to make the Cooler First...
    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  19. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  20. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    you see i am going to try to go extreme, and make a System that can run 24/7 i am going to use a compressor... and run it like a fridge :D
    unholy, Sep 11, 2005