Favourite photo wesites

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kev, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Kev, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Kev

    Guest

    Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
    > Hi everyone, what is your favourite web sites for inspiration and
    > information about photography techniques and equipment?
    >
    > My three favourites are http://www.photo.net/ , http://www.fredmiranda.com/
    > and http://www.dpreview.com/ .
    >
    > Do you think they are among the best, or am I missing any better ones
    > (especially for Adobe techniques)?????
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Kevin

    I don't do much adobe/photoshop surfing, but these are valuable
    resources to me anyways..

    www.imaging-resource.com
    www.normankoren.com
    www.ronbigelow.com
    www.clarkvision.com

    And the ones everyone loves to hate for 'odd' opinions, oft-flawed
    reviews and controversy:

    www.luminous-landscape.com
    www.kenrockwell.com

    , Sep 21, 2006

  3. as a newbie to dig photography I appreciate all the links to the info.. MAN
    I sure have lots of reading to do!!! kk

    --
    =>Kevin Kienlein - Entertainer/Inspirational Speaker
    =>Vernon, BC, Canada

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Kev

    Gea Guest