    from IE.

    thanks

    SS
    SightSeer, Dec 2, 2004

  2. SightSeer

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 12/1/2004 8:02 PM) SightSeer wrote:
    > Anyone know how to have the favorites that are listed in the start menu
    > to reflect the favorites in Mozilla? Mine are still my old bookmarks
    > from IE.

    1. Close Firefox
    2. Go to your profile folder
    3. Delete the following:
    a) Cache Folder
    b) Cache.trash Folder
    c) downloads.rdf

    Profile folder locations:
    [http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit]

    Start Firefox and see if you still have the problem.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 2, 2004

  3. SightSeer

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    Ooops... Disregard, Wrong post :-( (was: Re: favorites)

    !!! IGNORE THIS !!!

    The above reply was a reply to the wrong post! Sorry :0

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/theferrets/email.htm