    Maybe some update has changed that.
    I am using XP home.

    Thanks
    RON, Jul 24, 2007

  2. RON

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:14:28 -0700, "RON" <>
    wrote:

    >How do you rearrange your favorites. I used to be able to just click on the
    >one I wanted to move and then move it up are down. Now that will not work.
    >Maybe some update has changed that.

    Perhaps...

    >I am using XP home.

    That's good.. How about what browser and version of browser are you
    are using?
    Evan Platt, Jul 24, 2007

  3. RON

    james Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:14:28 -0700, "RON" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>How do you rearrange your favorites. I used to be able to just click on
    >>the
    >>one I wanted to move and then move it up are down. Now that will not work.
    >>Maybe some update has changed that.

    > Perhaps...
    >
    >>I am using XP home.

    > That's good.. How about what browser and version of browser are you
    > are using?

    Right click on a favorite , and select "Sort by Name"
    Jim
    james, Jul 24, 2007
  4. RON

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:45:09 -0400, "james"
    <> wrote:

    >Right click on a favorite , and select "Sort by Name"

    Umm... interesting. Any reason you're sending that to ME?
    Evan Platt, Jul 25, 2007
  5. RON

    RON Guest

    I am using Internet Explorer 6.0 I think.

    RON, Jul 25, 2007
  6. RON

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:09:40 -0700, "RON" <>
    wrote:

    >I am using Internet Explorer 6.0 I think.

    Generally, you reply to the person asking the question, not yourself.

    In the browser, go to Help, About.
    Evan Platt, Jul 25, 2007