    Can any one please help. I appear to have lost all my favorites (web pages)
    Is there any way I can retrive them? will they be hidden else where? I am
    using XP Pro. Ta
    John Davis, Dec 15, 2003

  2. John Davis

    rifleman Guest

    In article <KvrDb.7090$>,
    says...
    |Can any one please help. I appear to have lost all my favorites (web pages)
    |Is there any way I can retrive them? will they be hidden else where? I am
    |using XP Pro. Ta

    What exactly do you mean "lost"?
    Do you mean there are no favorites when you click the link in IE or
    what?
    rifleman, Dec 16, 2003

  3. John Davis

    John Davis Guest

    What I mean is, when I click on the favorites on top of web page, there is
    nothing on the dropdown, apart from the default ones, the ones that you get
    with windows. All my saved ones have gone. Even if I look in the favorites
    folder, they arnt there.

    John Davis, Dec 16, 2003
  4. John Davis

    rifleman Guest

    In article <rmBDb.9411$>,
    says...

    |"rifleman" <> wrote in message
    |> In article <KvrDb.7090$>,
    |> says...
    |> |Can any one please help. I appear to have lost all my favorites (web
    |pages)
    |> |Is there any way I can retrive them? will they be hidden else where? I am
    |> |using XP Pro. Ta
    |> |
    |> |
    |> |
    |> |
    |> What exactly do you mean "lost"?
    |> Do you mean there are no favorites when you click the link in IE or
    |> what?

    Have you tried logging on as a user with Admin rights and looking at ALL
    the folders in C:/Documents and Settings/ to see if there are any there?
    Favorites don't just get "lost" (usually) unless the user has done
    something.
    rifleman, Dec 16, 2003