    use a password because I am the only one that uses my laptop. So that is
    another problem in itself. I have run out of ideas. Help!! Im not a big
    fan of Vista any longer.
    bconman, Dec 31, 2007

  2. bconman

    John Barnes Guest

    Your favourites are in C:\Users\(username)\Favorites

    John Barnes, Dec 31, 2007

  3. bconman

    bconman Guest

    That is where mine is located. But explorer is not seeing it.

    bconman, Dec 31, 2007
  4. Use the default 32-bit Explorer and see if you can see them OK.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 31, 2007
  5. bconman

    John Barnes Guest

    I have see some drag an old Favourites folder into the new Favourites folder
    and get your results. Make sure you have shortcut icons in your favourites
    folder. Open your folder, open an IE browse to a page you want in your
    favourites, drag the little symbol from the front of the address into your
    favourites folder. See if it show up in the dropdown. You may have to
    clear the favourites folder completely and start from scratch.

    John Barnes, Jan 1, 2008