    folders. Is there a way I can search for a particular bookmark that I know
    is "in there somewhere"?

    Thanks in advance... Bob

    Bob Newman, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Bob Newman

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Bob Newman wrote:
    > Firefox 1.5.0.1
    >
    > Like many people I have a zillion pages bookmarked in many different
    > folders. Is there a way I can search for a particular bookmark that I know
    > is "in there somewhere"?
    >
    > Thanks in advance... Bob

    1. Open the bookmark sidebar. There's a search box at the top.
    2. Bookmarks - Manage Bookmarks. There's a search box at the top.
    3. Open bookmarks.html in the browser and use CTRL+F.
    4. Open bookmarks.html in a text editor and search.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Bob Newman

    Z Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > 2. Bookmarks - Manage Bookmarks. There's a search box at the top.

    *Very* easy to miss!

    Z, Mar 28, 2006