    in alphabetical order?
    TIA
    Bob

    Bob, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Bob

    Pen Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in
    message
    news:...
    > My XP Home favorites folder is a
    > jumble of files and folders apparently
    > in order of when they entered. Is
    > there any way to sort the favorite
    > folder, i.e. all folders first in
    > alphabetical order followed by files
    > in alphabetical order?
    > TIA
    > Bob

    I aasum4 you mean Internet Explorer. The
    answer is
    use a different browser. Firefox is a
    good choice.
    http://www.mozilla.com/

    Pen, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Bob

    Michael-NC Guest

    Right click and sort by name

    Michael-NC, Jun 26, 2006
  4. Bob

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > My XP Home favorites folder is a jumble of files and folders apparently
    > in order of when they entered. Is there any way to sort the favorite
    > folder, i.e. all folders first in alphabetical order followed by files
    > in alphabetical order?

    Open the Favourites folder, select any item, then right click, and
    select "sort by name"

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Jun 26, 2006
  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Pen wrote:

    > I aasum4 you mean Internet Explorer.

    I knew it was IE. I was just using a play on words for the "Address
    book in XP" thread.
    But thanks for the info anyway.
    Bob

    Bob, Jun 27, 2006
  6. Bob

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    How to u get them back to the jumble you are familiar with?

    Bazzer Smith, Jul 7, 2006