    I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.

    Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
    program instead.

    Chet39, Oct 28, 2006

  2. Chet39

    JayJay Guest

    On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:15:49 GMT, Chet39 wrote:

    > I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6 that
    > seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
    > temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
    > wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that feature.
    > I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
    > that's not what I'm looking for.
    >
    > I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.
    >
    > Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
    > program instead.

    Use favourites from the Menu Bar instead of the side bar.

    JayJay, Oct 29, 2006

  3. Chet39

    Chet39 Guest

    Thanks! My IE 7 started up without the menu bar displayed and I thought
    they had done away with it. My error. I have found it and turned it on and
    it working the way I like.

    Chet39, Oct 29, 2006
  4. Chet39

    llpshop Guest

    Dear costomer
    I am very sorry bother you .
    we have a online store www.llpshop.com , we are pleasure to offer you
    large selection of fine products .we are a dedicated shoes .clothes .
    curio computer for many years ,on this website we will introduce our
    brand ,as Jordan Puma Nike Gucci Monster dunk Turbo tommy polo Adidas
    Prada Sony ,Panasonic Lenovo Apple Fujitsu an so on, i hope you can
    wasting a little time to looking for it, the quality is very goods ,and
    the price is very low, i hope you don't miss this opportunity ,we will
    give the best service for you ,this is my MSN .
    i hope you can joins us ,we are happy contact with some overseas
    friends .make friend with you ,and make a business-ship with you ,we
    hope you can interest in our website goods and joins us .please don't
    miss the choice .thank you very much .
    Have a nice day
    llpshop

    llpshop, Oct 29, 2006