    TIA
    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"

    Chuck, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Chuck schreef:
    > Is there something for FF 1.5 that works like Favorites Converter did on
    > 1.0? I want to keep my Bookmarks and Favorites in sync.

    Why don´t you wait a bit until Favorites Converter gets updated to 1.5?

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Dec 2, 2005

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    > Chuck schreef:
    >
    >> Is there something for FF 1.5 that works like Favorites Converter did on
    >> 1.0? I want to keep my Bookmarks and Favorites in sync.

    > Why don´t you wait a bit until Favorites Converter gets updated to 1.5?
    >
    > H.

    How long will that be? If it's going to be a few days, that's fine. If
    it's going to be months, I can't wait that long.

    --
    To reply by email remove "_nospam"

    Chuck, Dec 2, 2005
  4. Chuck wrote:
    > Hendrik Maryns wrote:
    >> Chuck schreef:
    >>
    >>> Is there something for FF 1.5 that works like Favorites Converter did on
    >>> 1.0? I want to keep my Bookmarks and Favorites in sync.

    >> Why don´t you wait a bit until Favorites Converter gets updated to 1.5?
    >>
    >> H.
    >>

    > How long will that be? If it's going to be a few days, that's fine. If
    > it's going to be months, I can't wait that long.

    Its completely up to the writer of the extension. Many have tested
    their extensions against the beta and release candidate builds and has
    updated versions ready before 1.5 final was released.

    You could write the extension writer and ask him. Or, if you just can't
    wait, install Nightly Tester Tools, and see if the bumped up version works.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 3, 2005