    Thaqalain Guest

    Can I recall some of my Favorites by pressing a single/group of Keys?
    Thanks

    Thaqalain, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Thaqalain

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 24 Aug 2005 16:51:02 -0700, "Thaqalain" <>
    wrote:

    >Can I recall some of my Favorites by pressing a single/group of Keys?

    Your browser details would help.

    Evan Platt, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Thaqalain

    dadiOH Guest

    Thaqalain wrote:
    > Can I recall some of my Favorites by pressing a single/group of Keys?
    > Thanks

    Yes.

    1. Right click the favorite and select "Properties"

    2. Click in the "Shortcut key" data entry window

    3. Press and hold either ALT or CTRL then press a letter key

    4. Click "Apply" then "OK"

    5. Start the shortcut by pressing Ctrl + Alt + the letter key you chose

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Thaqalain

    why? Guest

    On 24 Aug 2005 16:51:02 -0700, Thaqalain wrote:

    >Can I recall some of my Favorites by pressing a single/group of Keys?

    Just some?

    >Thanks

    With Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer open (works on Win 2000)

    CRTL + I

    others www.google.com search for

    windows shortcut keys favorites

    windows shortcut keys

    Me

    why?, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    I have succeceded in making shortcuts,but late night,it stopped
    working,need to know how to fix it?
    Thanks

    Thaqalain, Aug 26, 2005