    Can this be done in Firefox?

    Sid

    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > How can I get a site's favicon to appear to the left of the site's name
    > in the bookmarks menu in Firefox (1.5x)? In Safari this happens
    > automatically, and makes it easy to find the bookmark I'm looking for.
    > Can this be done in Firefox?
    >
    > Sid

    You mean like they do in Bookmarks-->Manage Bookmarks?

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > How can I get a site's favicon to appear to the left of the site's name
    > > in the bookmarks menu in Firefox (1.5x)? In Safari this happens
    > > automatically, and makes it easy to find the bookmark I'm looking for.
    > > Can this be done in Firefox?
    > >
    > > Sid
    > >

    > You mean like they do in Bookmarks-->Manage Bookmarks?

    Yes. Why do they show up THERE, but not when using the Bookmarks menu?

    , Jul 27, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> How can I get a site's favicon to appear to the left of the site's name
    >>> in the bookmarks menu in Firefox (1.5x)? In Safari this happens
    >>> automatically, and makes it easy to find the bookmark I'm looking for.
    >>> Can this be done in Firefox?
    >>>
    >>> Sid
    >>>

    >> You mean like they do in Bookmarks-->Manage Bookmarks?

    > Yes. Why do they show up THERE, but not when using the Bookmarks menu?

    Thats the way the program works currently. Favicons show up in Bookmark
    Manager and when you go to the url, they dont show up in the Bookmark
    menu itself

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Alas...thanks for the info.