    --
    Ray

    Remove NO and SPAM to reply

    Ray, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Ray

    frankl Guest

    This dvd was supposed to be released on July 12th, 2005 - Release day
    came and went and now all sites say 01/01/2010 - Anchor Bay is the
    studio that holds the rights according to all websites like Amazon.com.
    When you go to Anchor Bay's website they do not even have Fatso in
    their catalog. Very confusing, we have been looking forward to this
    film on dvd for some time. Hope someone can clarify what is going on
    with this release.

    frankl, Jul 25, 2005