    John Guest

    Any word lately on whether or not this movie is coming to DVD?

    -John
    John, Jun 9, 2004

  2. John

    Ray Guest

    I hope so. One of my (and my family's) favorites. Very true to
    (Italian-American) life and VERY funny.

    Ray, Jun 10, 2004

  3. John

    GMAN Guest

    In article <d5Qxc.19906$>, "Ray" <> wrote:
    >I hope so. One of my (and my family's) favorites. Very true to
    >(Italian-American) life and VERY funny.

    Give him the honey Junior!!!!!
    GMAN, Jun 10, 2004
  4. John

    Ray Guest

    > >I hope so. One of my (and my family's) favorites. Very true to
    > >(Italian-American) life and VERY funny.
    > >

    > Give him the honey Junior!!!!!

    "Junior, you don't know how to run your plate."

    Ray, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Ray <> wrote:

    > "Junior, you don't know how to run your plate."

    "You ate *forty-two dollars* worth of Chinese food?!

    MK
    Mitchell Kaufman, Jun 12, 2004
  6. John

    Ray Guest

    > > "Junior, you don't know how to run your plate."
    >
    > "You ate *forty-two dollars* worth of Chinese food?!

    "Didya ever suck the jelly out of a jelly donut and then fill it with
    chocolate swirl ice cream???"

    Ray, Jun 12, 2004