father-daughter talk

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Father-Daughter Talk

    A young woman was about to finish her first year of college.
    Like so many others her age she considered herself to be a
    very liberal Democrat and was for distribution of all wealth.

    She felt deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch
    Republican which she expressed openly. One day she was
    challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to higher
    taxes on the rich & the addition of more government welfare
    programs. Based on the lectures that she had participated in
    and the occasional chat with a professor she felt that for years
    her father had obviously harbored an evil, even selfish desire to
    keep what he thought should be his.

    The self professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had
    to be the truth and she indicated so to her father.

    He stopped her and asked her point blank, how she was doing in
    school. She answered rather ha! ughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA,
    and let him know that it was tough to maintain. That she studied
    all the time, never had time to go out and party like other people
    she knew.

    She didn't even have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have
    many college friends because of spending all her time studying.

    That she was taking a more difficult curriculum.

    Her father listened and then asked, "How is your good friend Mary
    doing."

    She replied, "Mary is barely getting by." She continued, "She barely
    has a 2.0 GPA," adding, "and all she takes are easy classes and she
    never studies." "But Mary is so very popular on campus, college for
    her is a blast, she goes to all the parties all the time and very often
    doesn't even show up for classes because she is too hung over."

    Her father then asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's
    office and ask him to deduct ! a 1.0 off your 4.0 GPA and give it to
    your friend who only has a 2. 0." He continued, "That way you will
    both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal
    distribution of GPA."

    The daughter visibly shocked by her father's suggestion angrily fired
    back, "That wouldn't be fair! I worked really hard for mine, I did
    without and Mary has done little or nothing, she played while I worked
    real hard!"

    The father slowly smiled, winked and said, "Welcome to the Republican
    Party."

    nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > Father-Daughter Talk

    <snipped>
    I just can't help but wonder why you would post that here.

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:uxsG6E#TEHA.1984
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    >> Father-Daughter Talk
    >>

    > <snipped>
    > I just can't help but wonder why you would post that here.

    Obviously it's part of a GOP recruiting drive, this is
    after all an election year and it's not gonna be as
    easy for Bush and his evil twin Jeb (created when dubyah
    had an ego overflow during his coke years) to manipulate
    the election results in Florida without getting caught.

    Sandworm say's vote for the lesser of 2 evils
    (if nader had a chance I'd throw him one but let's be
    realistic shall we plus I like the whole legalization
    thing, can't wait to get back to CA and my prescription)
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:uxsG6E#TEHA.1984
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    >> Father-Daughter Talk
    >>

    > <snipped>
    > I just can't help but wonder why you would post that here.

    cuase the nerd is a republican

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in news:uxsG6E#TEHA.1984
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > >> Father-Daughter Talk
    > >>

    > > <snipped>
    > > I just can't help but wonder why you would post that here.
    > >>

    > cuase the nerd is a republican
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Oh well that makes sense to me now. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

    Doom, Jun 11, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    You democrats are just plain assfuckers|

    nerd32768, Jun 11, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    > Oh well that makes sense to me now. Thank you for clearing that up for
    > me.

    any time we're here to help

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:e
    $CSbJ#:

    > I like the whole legalization
    > thing, can't wait to get back to CA and my prescription

    so then you are backing the Marijauna Party for teh Canuck elections?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:e
    > $CSbJ#:
    >
    >> I like the whole legalization
    >> thing, can't wait to get back to CA and my prescription

    > so then you are backing the Marijauna Party for teh Canuck elections?

    Well besides the fact that I'm not Canadian (but some of my best
    friends are canadian, no really they eat at my house all the time!!).

    I'd support em if I could. Gotta go to Amsterdam again sometime.
    True Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing.

    Let's face it, it's less destructive to the body than alcohol (poison
    to every cell in your body, but some of it does taste good) and it's
    only illegal because drug co's want the money and they can't figure
    out how to turn a profit on a plant anyone can grow. Down with Eli
    Lilly!!! Splitters.

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    good luck in prison!

    kpg, Jun 11, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:OFnb6Z#TEHA.3404
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > good luck in prison!

    look kgp you really have to start capitalizing those. it's:

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    ok?

    COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  12. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:OFnb6Z#TEHA.3404
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > good luck in prison!

    **YAWN**

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  13. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Let's face it, it's less destructive to the body than alcohol

    why is your beer like having sex in a canoe?

    (MP:Live at the Hollywood Bowl)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  14. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    It's like f@cking close to water.

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  15. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    #oyK7l#:

    > It's like f@cking close to water.

    DING! give teh man a seeeeegar...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  16. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in news:
    > #oyK7l#:
    >
    >> It's like f@cking close to water.

    > DING! give teh man a seeeeegar...

    Make it a Cuban, but mail it on the down low since their illegal to the
    south of you Neil.

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  17. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:22:46 -0700, Sandworm extemporised:

    >> why is your beer like having sex in a canoe?
    >>
    >> (MP:Live at the Hollywood Bowl)
    >>

    > It's like f@cking close to water.

    That's Budweiser. Or Michelob Ultra.

    Yellow fizzy water.

    JaR
    SNCA Thug

    JaR, Jun 11, 2004
  18. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Make it a Cuban, but mail it on the down low since their illegal to the
    > south of you Neil.

    and too expensive here. I have a nice licorice one if you'd like....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  19. nerd32768

    Sandworm Guest

    > and too expensive here. I have a nice licorice one if you'd like....

    I'm not sure why but somehow that just sounds dirty.

    Musing,
    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 11, 2004
  20. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in news:#KM982
    #:

    >> and too expensive here. I have a nice licorice one if you'd like....
    >>

    > I'm not sure why but somehow that just sounds dirty.
    >

    > Musing,
    > Sandworm

    PAAAA'tooey!

    I'll never have one of those again...