    If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?

    Thank you.

    Sammy.

    Samantha Koehn, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Samantha Koehn

    Granny Guest

    Samantha Koehn wrote:
    >> Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >>
    >> If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?
    >>
    >> Thank you.
    >>
    >> Sammy.

    Of course he does....I've never had any doubt...
    Santa Claus
    c/o The North Pole. :))

    Granny, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Samantha Koehn

    Peppa's Mum Guest

    In article <bo20r6$1gj$0
    @pita.alt.net>, Samantha-
    Koehn{un}@hotmail.com says...
    Tell me the truth, does he really exist?

    If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?

    Thank you.

    Sammy.

    Duh - ever heard of the North Pole?
    --
    Cheers!

    Peppa's Mum

    Peppa's Mum, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Samantha Koehn

    Ionizer Guest

    "Samantha Koehn " <Samantha-Koehn{un}@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >
    > If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Sammy.

    Santa replies to thousands of letters every year, in 26 different languages:

    http://www.canadapost.ca/business/corporate/about/newsroom/pr/archive-e.asp?prid=548
    Of course he exists!

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Samantha Koehn

    Ralph Jacobs Guest

    x-no-archive: yes
    <bo20r6$1gj$>

    > Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >
    > If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?

    Just address it to:

    Father Christmas
    Lapland

    or

    Santa Claus
    Lapland

    and it'll prolly reach him provided the postmen are not still on strike. :p

    --
    Ralph Jacobs

    "I've been online since around 95." -- Damot
    "I've been online since about 1996," -- Jim PKP
    "I've been online since 95," -- |||| || | ||||| ||||||||
    --
    "**** Off, there's a good chap." -- David Manley-Reeve
    "Your sig is too long for demon.local." -- Neil Barker

    Ralph Jacobs, Nov 2, 2003
  6. Samantha Koehn

    fun Guest

    four stages of a mans life
    1)you believe in santa
    2)you don't believe in santa
    3)you ARE santa
    4)you look like santa.

    --
    http://internetusergroup.tk/

    fun, Nov 2, 2003
  7. Samantha Koehn

    Bigbazza Guest

    > Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >
    > If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Sammy.

    Of Cause he exists....How did you ever come by those great times when you
    were a child ..Like Myself....I once followed his trail of ..Cherries..down
    our front path...I was told he had dropped them on the way back to his
    sleigh....<G>....I hope you are not going to tell me that it was'nt
    true..???..are you ??..

    Bigbazza(Barry)..Oz

    Bigbazza, Nov 2, 2003
  8. Samantha Koehn

    God Guest

    Bigbazza wrote:

    > Like Myself

    Unlike Myself, you have not earned the title "Myself." Please use lowercase
    m to refer to your puny, insignificant self in future, or I shall kill all
    your sperm.

    --
    I am The Great I Am.

    God, Nov 2, 2003
  9. Samantha Koehn

    Slamadatan Guest

    "God" <> wrote in message
    > Bigbazza wrote:
    >
    > > Like Myself

    > Unlike Myself, you have not earned the title "Myself." Please use

    lowercase
    > m to refer to your puny, insignificant self in future, or I shall kill all
    > your sperm.

    I can imagine you swallowing the evidence...

    Slamadatan, Nov 2, 2003
  10. Samantha Koehn

    God Guest

    Slamadatan wrote:
    > "God" <> wrote in message
    >> Bigbazza wrote:
    >>
    >>> Like Myself

    >> Unlike Myself, you have not earned the title "Myself." Please use
    >> lowercase m to refer to your puny, insignificant self in future, or
    >> I shall kill all your sperm.

    > I can imagine you swallowing the evidence...

    Please inform your nearest and dearest that your funeral will be held on
    Thursday.

    --
    I am The Great I Am.

    God, Nov 2, 2003
  11. Samantha Koehn

    Slamadatan Guest

    "God" <> wrote in message

    > >> Unlike Myself, you have not earned the title "Myself." Please use
    > >> lowercase m to refer to your puny, insignificant self in future, or
    > >> I shall kill all your sperm.

    > > I can imagine you swallowing the evidence...

    > Please inform your nearest and dearest that your funeral will be held on
    > Thursday.

    Surely yOU and John Edwards could do as much yourselves...

    Slamadatan, Nov 2, 2003
  12. The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by fun, and
    I thusly replied:

    > four stages of a mans life
    > 1)you believe in santa
    > 2)you don't believe in santa
    > 3)you ARE santa
    > 4)you look like santa.

    It's all true. Unfortunately for Major Neil Barking though, he hasn't
    passed the first stage just yet.

    --
    The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

    Smiting Revenge Against Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874
    "My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins" - Kings 12:10

    Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip, Nov 2, 2003
  13. Samantha Koehn

    John of Aix Guest

    "fun" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    Rs4pb.712$...
    > four stages of a mans life
    > 1)you believe in santa
    > 2)you don't believe in santa
    > 3)you ARE santa
    > 4)you look like santa.

    Indeed.

    John of Aix, Nov 2, 2003
  14. Samantha Koehn

    Farther Xmas Guest

    On 2 Nov 2003 04:23:02 GMT, "Samantha Koehn "
    <Samantha-Koehn{un}@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >
    >If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?

    Yes, he does exist! And you can assure that your Christmas wishes will
    be fulfilled by sending him a few quid for reindeer food at POBox
    2340, Victoria Station, London 34810.

    Farther Xmas, Nov 2, 2003
  15. Samantha Koehn

    John of Aix Guest

    "Bigbazza" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    3fa4d28b$0$30395$...

    > "Samantha Koehn " <Samantha-Koehn{un}@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    > >
    > > If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?
    > >
    > > Thank you.
    > >
    > > Sammy.

    > Of Cause he exists....How did you ever come by those great times

    when you
    > were a child ..Like Myself....I once followed his trail of

    ...Cherries..down
    > our front path...I was told he had dropped them on the way back to

    his
    > sleigh....<G>....I hope you are not going to tell me that it was'nt
    > true..???..are you ??..

    My brother in pretended dark complicity with his young daughter,
    sprinkles talcum powder or flour on the kitchen floor on Christmas
    Eve before she goes to bed to see if it is disturbed overnight.
    Of course in the morning there are big boot marks and
    traces of what could be reindeer feet if you're not too up on fauna.
    He's also been known to jangle bells some distance from her bedroom
    window by using a very long fishing rod. She, of course, given the
    evidence, is absolutely convinced that Father Christmas exists.

    John of Aix, Nov 2, 2003
  16. Samantha Koehn

    Phil K.yl.e Guest

    "John of Aix" <> wrote in news:bo3kui$qqk$1
    @news.tiscali.fr:

    > "fun" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > Rs4pb.712$...
    >> four stages of a mans life
    >> 1)you believe in santa
    >> 2)you don't believe in santa
    >> 3)you ARE santa
    >> 4)you look like santa.

    > Indeed.

    Absofuckinglutlely.

    --
    I am Phil Kyle

    http://thrill.to/philkyle

    "You appear to be confusing real-life with a newsgroup." -JK

    "Demon local was fucked anyway. Think about it.
    Try reading a weeks worth of it." - JK

    Phil K.yl.e, Nov 2, 2003
  17. On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:02:13 -0000, "william.thomas33"
    <> wrote:

    >Yes its Santa Claus. 7777 Rudolph Close, Iceland. The far north
    >...Please post early
    >

    >begin 666 stamp725.gif

    Abuse Report Filed.

    --
    Bob.

    Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

    Bob Brenchley., Nov 2, 2003
  18. On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 20:50:14 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
    <>cacked this treat out!!

    >On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:02:13 -0000, "william.thomas33"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes its Santa Claus. 7777 Rudolph Close, Iceland. The far north
    >>...Please post early
    >>

    >>begin 666 stamp725.gif

    >Abuse Report Filed.

    'filed' me too, ya big fat boobed ging-ger bastard!

    Screamingwitch.²°°³©, Nov 2, 2003
  19. Samantha Koehn

    Jennifer Guest

    On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:04:07 +0100, "John of Aix"
    <> wrote:

    >"Bigbazza" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >3fa4d28b$0$30395$...
    >>
    >> "Samantha Koehn " <Samantha-Koehn{un}@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > Tell me the truth, does he really exist?
    >> >
    >> > If he does, has anyone got an address so that I can write to him?
    >> >
    >> > Thank you.
    >> >
    >> > Sammy.

    >> Of Cause he exists....How did you ever come by those great times

    >when you
    >> were a child ..Like Myself....I once followed his trail of

    >..Cherries..down
    >> our front path...I was told he had dropped them on the way back to

    >his
    >> sleigh....<G>....I hope you are not going to tell me that it was'nt
    >> true..???..are you ??..

    >My brother in pretended dark complicity with his young daughter,
    >sprinkles talcum powder or flour on the kitchen floor on Christmas
    >Eve before she goes to bed to see if it is disturbed overnight.
    >Of course in the morning there are big boot marks and
    >traces of what could be reindeer feet if you're not too up on fauna.
    >He's also been known to jangle bells some distance from her bedroom
    >window by using a very long fishing rod. She, of course, given the
    >evidence, is absolutely convinced that Father Christmas exists.

    and she's only 19...

    Jen :)

    Jennifer, Nov 2, 2003
  20. Samantha Koehn