    248F:01676B97 followed by 0246:015F47FB. I have spent hours trying to figure out the
    Microsoft troubleshooting. I don't have a clue. I have McAfee firewall and vs. Please
    tell me what do these numbers mean?
    CdLSRN, Jan 28, 2004

  2. CdLSRN

    °Mike° Guest

    Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbfe0d.asp

    What Are Fatal Exception Errors
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314

    Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
    http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:17:35 GMT, in
    <3ZERb.21002$>
    CdLSRN scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004

  3. CdLSRN

    Unk Guest

    It would be helpful if you posted something critical like the OS, Video
    card, sound card, etc.
    Try here: http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

    Unk, Jan 28, 2004
  4. CdLSRN

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike°, <> wrote:

    > Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
    > http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbfe
    > 0d.asp
    >
    > What Are Fatal Exception Errors
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314
    >
    > Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
    > http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

    From Googles archive. ;)

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10112737
    and
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I51125737

    --

    <HCFTH>
    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004
  5. CdLSRN

    CdLSRN Guest

    Windows 98se

    CdLSRN, Jan 28, 2004
  6. CdLSRN

    CdLSRN Guest

    I have done these sites for HOURS AND DAYS. I guess I am just not smart enough to
    find a clue.

    CdLSRN, Jan 28, 2004
  7. CdLSRN

    °Mike° Guest

    On 28 Jan 2004 02:52:40 GMT, in
    <401723f7$0$164$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >°Mike°, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Definition of Fatal Exception 0D Error Messages
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/support/windows/topics/errormsg/kbfe
    >> 0d.asp
    >>
    >> What Are Fatal Exception Errors
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=150314
    >>
    >> Error Messages: FATAL EXCEPTION ERRORS
    >> http://aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

    >From Googles archive. ;)
    >
    >Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10112737
    >and
    >Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?I51125737

    Oh, dear. Another that doesn't check for replies.

    Thanks. :)

    --
    <HCFTH>
    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  8. CdLSRN

    °Mike° Guest

    If you want to fix the problem yourself, you need to persevere
    with the troubleshooting. Take each suggestion one step at
    a time. If it's beyond you, either ask a friend who may be able
    to help, or take the unit to a repair shop.

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:00:47 GMT, in
    <zBFRb.21130$>
    CdLSRN scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  9. CdLSRN

    Boomer Guest

    CdLSRN, <> wrote:

    > I have done these sites for HOURS AND DAYS. I guess I am just
    > not smart enough to find a clue.

    You might want to start with reading Mikes
    Basic computer maintenance.

    And then this.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Jan 28, 2004