    with "stop c000021a fatal system error windows logon system process
    terminated status Oxc0000135. Any idea's? Linksys tech support was
    worthless.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJwaG9uZQ==?=, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Reboot into safe mode (F8 or Ctrl-Alt-Del twice at startup) and see if you
    can uninstall the driver.

    MD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=, Nov 26, 2005

  3. It won't reboot into anything, but the blue fatal error screen. I can run
    the original Windows CD and get into some diagnostics and the C:\ prompt, but
    it won't let me delete the WDT11 directory. I was hoping someone knew some
    of the commands and where to make changes. It also won't let me restore to a
    previous working version. Any help would be appreciated.

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJwaG9uZQ==?=, Nov 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZHJwaG9uZQ==?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    If you have exhausted all other avenues you can perform an in-place upgrade
    (reinstallation) of Windows XP if you have the original installation media
    available. This will not overwrite your existing data or program settings
    (be sure to check KB Q312369 to ensure that you do not lose any data before
    proceeding: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312369/):

    How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315341

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 26, 2005
  5. I already tried to reinstall the same version of Windows XP home, but the
    computer crashes before the installation starts. The Linksys software really
    messed things up. Linksys has "two" websites to download drivers. They told
    me not to download from the main site, but use a hidden site for downloading
    drivers as there are problems with the main site. Looks like another
    reformating of the hard drive!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJwaG9uZQ==?=, Nov 26, 2005