    be possible to divide the .rar files into two files using Winrar or
    similar product?????

    KLATTU
    KLATTU, Dec 23, 2003

  2. KLATTU

    HF Guest

    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Chat
    Home | Advanced Search | My Preferences | Submit a Site | Help | Web
    Directory

    ----

    Results 1-15 of about 53513 containing "file splitter" NEXT >>

    WEB PAGES - ABOUT
    File Splitter Deluxe - Shareware/split large files & rejoin
    File splitter shareware download - Split and rejoin any file type ... FILE
    SPLITTER DELUXE. This software allows you to split large files into just
    about any file size. ...
    www.softdd.com/filesplt

    File Splitter download - 2HaveIt shareware and freeware
    Detailed information and download for File Splitter on 2HaveIt.com,
    shareware, freeware, and trialware. ... Description: File Splitter is a
    leading file utility. Files are becoming larger and larger and utilities
    such as zip ...
    www.2haveit.com/listdetail.php?id=278&ltype=search

    Windows - File tools - File splitters
    .... This is a really handy file splitter. July 21st, 2002 ...
    www.tucows.com/system/filesplit95.html

    Download DynuSplit FREE
    Webmasterfree features DynuSplit. DynuSplit will cut a large file into
    smaller pieces to enable ease of portability. The final set of files
    generated are independent and do not need this program to be put together.
    Rejoin.bat file generated along ...
    www.webmasterfree.com/dynusplit.html

    TC File-Splitter - Freeware Files.com - Utilities Category
    User friendly file-splitter with many functions (compression, MD5). ...
    HOME. Utilities. File Splitters. Pick A Category Business/Organize Desktop
    Drivers Games Graphics Home/Education ...
    www.freewarefiles.com/programs.php?ProgramID=6415&categoryid=9&subcate...

    Easy File Splitter and File Joiner Software
    Easy File Splitter splits file by sizes or lines, join splitted file back to
    the original one. Easy File Splitter, File Joiner
    www.share2.com/filesplitter/file_splitter.htm

    SellShareware.com Spotlight Program
    .... Checkout this great SpotLight program below: File Splitter. Operating
    System: Windows All Versions ...
    www.sellshareware.com/ProgramInfo.asp?AfID=12856&PrID=57295

    Various software downloads including disk cleaner software, screensavers,
    spy software and monitoring tools, photo edito
    .... screensaver makers, avi and mpeg video tools, file splitter tools, spy
    software and spyware remover programs, screen ...
    www.softdd.com

    File Splitter
    .... File Splitter allows you to split files into smaller files and join them
    into a whole file again. ...
    www.martin2k.co.uk/vb6/exes/fs.php

    WebMasterFree Categories
    .... Another File Splitter program. However, this one is different in the
    fact that it's free(!) and that it includes all ...
    www.webmasterfree.com/software/700.html

    Utilities/Drivers/System Files > File Compression Utilities > File Splitter
    Deluxe 3.23c
    Simtel is one of the largest software download sites available. We feature
    downloads of shareware, trialware and demo software.
    www.simtel.net/pub/pd/14679.shtml

    file splitter
    .... The File Splitter is a free Windows program that will split any file
    into pieces of any size and later reconstruct the ...
    fsplit.nease.net

    Gosfish Apps - Blade's File-Splitter
    .... Blade's File-Splitter will split ANY file into smaller segments, the
    size of which you define. ...
    www.geocities.com/gosfishapps/bladesplit.html

    TUCOWS Preview Page for File Splitter Deluxe
    TUCOWS is a massive collection of 'Internet Related' software. Tucows
    supports all Windows platforms from 3x up to 2000 along with JAVA and BeOS.
    .... File Splitter Deluxe. Version Number: 3.11 ...
    international.tucows.com/preview/041-007-001-067C.html

    BAC File Splitter Joiner v1.0 - Freeware Files.com - Utilities Category
    Easy to use File Splitter/Joiner. ... HOME. Utilities. File Splitters. Pick
    A Category Business/Organize Desktop Drivers Games Graphics Home/Education
    www.freewarefiles.com/programs.php?ProgramID=7042&categoryid=9&subcate...

    Autosearch from the IE address bar has been improved. If you prefer, you can
    restore the original settings.

    Shopping Results
    STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Internet Software

    Results 1-15 of about 53513 containing "file splitter" NEXT >>

    ----
    Find it on eBay.co.uk
    eBay, the world
    Click here to buy and sell "file splitter" on ebay.co.uk

    Find ''file splitter'' at ThomsonLocal.com

    Try MSN Internet Software for FREE!
    MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Chat Help

    ©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise
    TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement

    HF, Dec 23, 2003

  3. KLATTU

    Jerry G. Guest

    If a backup utility came with ME, do a backup of the file as if it was a
    system backup, but do it only for that one file to the CD disk. Backup
    programs should normally split up the files to allow backups to smaller
    interchangeable medias.

    If you do not have a backup utility, there are some out there. I have no
    idea about the free ones. These are generally not too expensive to purchase.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Dec 23, 2003
  4. KLATTU

    KLATTU Guest

    Maybe I'm not making myself clear on this one. I downloaded around
    4.5 gigs of Rar files, (split into 50 meg sections) but when I try to
    un-rar, the resulting file is larger than 4 gig, so fat32 will not let
    me create the resulting .iso image. I have no problem splitting files,
    as I have Hi-Split and others.
    It occurred to me, that there might be some way to un-rar directly
    to DVD using "Direct CD" or "DLA" (Drag Letter Access) or similar
    program.

    KLATTU
    KLATTU, Dec 23, 2003
  5. KLATTU

    Michael-NC Guest

    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm

    Michael-NC, Dec 23, 2003
  6. KLATTU

    Zog Weaver Guest

    Hello,

    I'm not at all sure here, but even if Direct CD or a similar packet writer
    would let you un-rar directly to disc, wouldn't you still be screwed simply
    because the amount of space taken up by the formatting utility would leave
    you with considerably less that 4.5GB of space on the disc? I know when you
    format a CD-R/W for use with Direct CD, it's brutal, you end up with
    something like 550MB of useable space on a 650MB blank. If the proportion
    is the same with DVD-R/Ws, your .iso isn't going to fit even if you can juke
    it.

    Zog

    Zog Weaver, Dec 24, 2003
  7. KLATTU

    Swift Guest

    KLATTU wrote:

    > Running Windows ME (fat 32 format) and wondering if there is a
    > work-around for un-zipping files larger than 4.0 gig? Downloaded a
    > .iso file that is around 4.4 gig and wanting to burn to DVD, would it
    > be possible to divide the .rar files into two files using Winrar or
    > similar product?????
    >
    > KLATTU

    Not to be insensative to your plight, but honestly? The easiest work
    around is to take WinME off the system and replace it with 2000 or XP.
    You'll probably be happier with either of those than with WinME.

    Swift
    Swift, Jan 16, 2004