    I suspect it won't affect many people here, but thought I'd mention it just
    in case anyone was still using them.

    Theo
    Theo Markettos, Jun 11, 2012

  2. Theo Markettos

    Graham. Guest

    On 11 Jun 2012 13:31:02 +0100 (BST), Theo Markettos
    <> wrote:

    >Once upon a time this was a promising alternative to Betamax. Only it
    >didn't work. No real surprise at this then:
    >
    >---
    >Dear Valued FastVoip user/reseller,
    >
    >FastVoip is writing to let you know that we will no longer be
    >providing service starting October 1st, 2012. From September 1st 2012,
    >you will no longer be able to add credit to your account.
    >
    >Be sure you will use you credit before October 1st 2012.
    >etc
    >---
    >
    >I suspect it won't affect many people here, but thought I'd mention it just
    >in case anyone was still using them.
    >
    >Theo

    Yes I just got the same email. I signed up for an account in mid May
    2011 as I think did you. I was never comfortable enough with them to
    send them any money.
    Here is the thread about it to which we both contributed.
    https://groups.google.com/group/uk....39/69d00017351967cb?hl=en&q=#69d00017351967cb

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Jun 11, 2012

  3. "Theo Markettos" <> wrote in message

    > Once upon a time this was a promising alternative to Betamax. Only it
    > didn't work. No real surprise at this then:
    >
    > ---
    > Dear Valued FastVoip user/reseller,
    >
    > FastVoip is writing to let you know that we will no longer be
    > providing service starting October 1st, 2012. From September 1st 2012,
    > you will no longer be able to add credit to your account.
    >
    > Be sure you will use you credit before October 1st 2012.
    > etc
    > ---

    Are they offering a refund of credit if it isn't used up?
    Harry Stottle, Jun 12, 2012
  4. Theo Markettos

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:47:28 +0100, Harry Stottle wrote:

    > "Theo Markettos" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Once upon a time this was a promising alternative to Betamax. Only it
    >> didn't work. No real surprise at this then:
    >>
    >> ---
    >> Dear Valued FastVoip user/reseller,
    >>
    >> FastVoip is writing to let you know that we will no longer be providing
    >> service starting October 1st, 2012. From September 1st 2012,
    >> you will no longer be able to add credit to your account.
    >>
    >> Be sure you will use you credit before October 1st 2012.
    >> etc ---
    >>

    > Are they offering a refund of credit if it isn't used up?

    I think if you used a credit card, and didn't get what you paid for, you
    can apply to the card company for a refund if FastVoip are not
    forthcoming with a refund.
    Brian A, Jun 13, 2012