FasterFox 0.7.4

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by ar@x, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. ar@x

    ar@x Guest

    ar@x, Oct 8, 2005

  2. ar@x

    Tom Guest

    ar@x wrote:
    > Ha! There is a second release of Fasterfox in as many days.
    >
    > http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/

    I just installed fasterfox 0.74 on firefox 1.5b. I see that in
    Tools--Content--block popups--allowed sites, there is a website
    that was never there before.

    http://irtweb.irt.drexel.edu/

    I've never been there before, never allowed ANY site to open
    popups. Anybody else get this? Anybody know what it is?

    If you go there, it just opens a page that says "this is irt web"
    in clear text. I'm about to delete this, but now I'm wondering
    if I got a virus from this. I'd better do some scanning!

    TIA TOM

    Tom, Oct 8, 2005

  3. ar@x

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:07:45 GMT, Tom wrote:

    > ar@x wrote:
    >> Ha! There is a second release of Fasterfox in as many days.
    >>
    >> http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/
    >>

    > I just installed fasterfox 0.74 on firefox 1.5b. I see that in
    > Tools--Content--block popups--allowed sites, there is a website
    > that was never there before.
    >
    > http://irtweb.irt.drexel.edu/
    >
    > I've never been there before, never allowed ANY site to open
    > popups. Anybody else get this? Anybody know what it is?
    >
    > If you go there, it just opens a page that says "this is irt web"
    > in clear text. I'm about to delete this, but now I'm wondering
    > if I got a virus from this. I'd better do some scanning!
    >
    > TIA TOM

    I have loaded Fasterfox today on 1.0.7 and see no such site.
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK

    Jim Scott, Oct 8, 2005
  4. ar@x

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 20:07:35 +0200, in the alt.fan.mozilla News Group,
    Without Any Hesitation ar@x Wrote The Following:

    > Ha! There is a second release of Fasterfox in as many days.
    >
    > http://fasterfox.mozdev.org/

    Amazing;, Thank You.
    --
    Old Gringo