    Can anybody suggest a faster freeware program?

    Thanks all,

    Mark
    Mark Whiteley, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Mark Whiteley

    Impmon Guest

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:46:05 GMT, "Mark Whiteley"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anybody suggest a faster freeware program?

    Doubtful since DVD is MPEG2 and that is not free to use. But if you
    really need something, you could give TMPGEnc a try, it has 30 days
    demo on MPEG2 conversion, rest of the program is free. And if you're
    cheap, you can look for crack to break the 30 days limit. But
    seriously, pay for TMPGEnc.
    Impmon, Dec 27, 2006

  3. is avi2dvd the only freeware progam on the net that does this? (sounds like
    i did well to get it then. Should be even more greatful to the programmers
    then)

    I will give this a try,

    I don't mind paying for good sotware it's just i don't have any form of
    debut or credit card so i have no way to get money to them unless it's
    through a shop(high street)

    Thanks and enjoy the new year

    Mark

    Mark Whiteley, Dec 27, 2006
  4. Mark Whiteley

    snapper Guest

    <> wrote:

    >All.
    >
    >I use avid2dvd (freeware) to convet my avi's 2 dvd's.It's a good program i
    >find and it is free so i am greatful to it's programmers, however it takes
    >over 3hs to convert the average film.
    >I am running a AMD4400+
    >2gb ddr ect..
    >
    >Can anybody suggest a faster freeware program?
    >
    >Thanks all,
    >
    >Mark

    Go to http://videohelp.com and search for divx2dvd. It will probably
    show you ConvertXToDVD ($30) but look under 'other info' and you will
    see the freebee DivXtoDVD.

    Good luck
    snapper, Dec 28, 2006
  5. Mark Whiteley