FaSt VoIP ! : - )

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Jun 20, 2011.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

    Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service problems
    or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
    perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
    disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
    (fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll free
    access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
    example?).

    Thanks.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader
    News Reader, Jun 20, 2011

  2. News Reader <> wrote:

    > Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

    0800 2795336. But it doesn't work any more - doesn't even ring.

    > Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service problems
    > or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
    > perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
    > disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
    > (fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll free
    > access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
    > example?).

    Their offering via SIP is equally dire: servers are alive, the call rings
    but there's very very broken up audio at the other end (eg 0.5s sound
    followed by 2s silence). This happens whatever destination I ring. I've
    made a few successful test calls to Ivor's speaking clock, and the rest have
    been poor. It's unusable.

    I've sent in an email of complaint. Until they fix their service, avoid.

    Theo
    Theo Markettos, Jun 20, 2011

  3. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    "Theo Markettos" <> wrote in message
    > News Reader <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

    > 0800 2795336. But it doesn't work any more - doesn't even ring.
    >
    >> Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service
    >> problems
    >> or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
    >> perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
    >> disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
    >> (fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll
    >> free
    >> access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
    >> example?).

    > Their offering via SIP is equally dire: servers are alive, the call rings
    > but there's very very broken up audio at the other end (eg 0.5s sound
    > followed by 2s silence). This happens whatever destination I ring. I've
    > made a few successful test calls to Ivor's speaking clock, and the rest
    > have
    > been poor. It's unusable.
    >
    > I've sent in an email of complaint. Until they fix their service, avoid.
    >
    > Theo

    Hi,

    Thank you.

    : - )

    Luck(?). Good(!).

    Will advise any report, ala update, on the toll free(s).

    Best wishes,

    News Reader
    News Reader, Jun 21, 2011