    want to go to the other user again, I'll have to reboot again.

    Also, I'm getting a Win32 error of some sort everytimg my machine boots up.

    Can anyone help ???? I'm perplexed.

    HJB, Jul 9, 2004

  2. HJB

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 10, 2004

  3. HJB

    HJB Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:40f9250d.14748265@localhost...
    > What does "of some sort mean"?
    >
    > Please be precise, give VERBATIM error messages, and
    > details about your operating system.
    >
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html

    Mike, your contribution to this NG is tremendous. "Unfortunately," when I
    booted this time it did not do it. I'll repost the actual error message the
    next time it does it. It will ask me if I want to send a useless
    notification to MS about the problem.

    Any idea on the fast user switching dilemma?

    HJB, Jul 10, 2004
  4. HJB

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 10, 2004